Re: bluezette

In a message dated 11/26/00 10:09:07 AM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
c.voit@vtx.ch writes:

<< should I mention that you, as our host smart ass, should definitly
 contribute once to one of our projects >>

kim.......first off thank, you very much for the kind words, secondly, as
mr
claude candy man voit put it, please join us for one of our get togethers
and
dont give us that ol "im too busy" nonsense, i work 24 hours 8 days a
week.............:)..............www.loopxchange.com spells out all one
needs
to know to get involved with the CHAIN TAPE-COLLECTIVE, also at the site
you
can find out how to get our cds .........an excellent source of loopy
maddness and bliss for all...........michael
n.p. Aliensporebomb........"VIGNETTE"