Re: Looping Visualeffects

Its' extraordinarily cheesy, but Fruity Loops Pro (the greatest,
simplest most intuitive virtual drum machine in the world and I have
programmed most of them over the past 20 years) has a color organ that
goes with it.   If you figure out the BPM of your loop and put the loop
in with just one trigger per measure, the color organ will groove on
down with you.
Seriously,  the drum machine rocks:  it uses any .wav files you have and
has a ton of simple and quick processing options.  I use it with my
looping material a lot.
yours,  Rick Walker
PS  If you discover anything else, will you please e-mail me back with
it?