Re: Looping Visualeffects

The best visualization software I've ever seen is the Bomb by scott
draves (www.draves.org/bomb). It's unbelievable. It's also very
temperamental and tough to get working correctly, but the reward is far
worth the effort. I've used it live with a laptop and lcd projector to
excellent effect. There's also a port to opcode Max, so if you Max hackers
want to midify the thing and make it do incredible stuff, it's more than
encouraged.

On the topic of Fruityloops, I just got the Electribe ES-1. I was pretty
turned off by its cheezy dj look and feel, and mere 95 seconds of sample
time, but it's really, actually, honestly just like having FruityLoops in
a box. I'm never gigging with a laptop again.

-><-