My Looper Can Beat Up Your Looper

It's me again--
I asked Kim what the EDP could do that the (vaporware) Repeater could not.
He has not replied, but others have (Thanks Miko!), so here's something
else--
I have prepared three sequences which can change the mode to loop, out, or
delay.  The volume pedal will act in three different ways--feedback, loop
volume, and input volume, depending on which mode is selected.  So in real
time you can control your material in a number of ways with the same volume
pedal (the one attached to the EDP).
Of course I want the Repeater!  But I guess the EDP is plenty of
distraction
for now . . .
Gary