Fab New MIDI/Mac sequencer/looper!

I'm the guy who has been asking about the existance of any good MIDI
software loopers for the Mac.  My poking around finally yeilded a
potential gem:
http://www.mboom.com
It allows you to create an environment where you can have a bunch of
different MIDI loops represented as buttons, and when you press one it
loops there indefinitely until you press another which then causes it to
switch at a quantized point - all the while sending beat clocks.  This
is almost exactly what I was looking for.  I will try the demo over the
holidays and report back.
Cheers,
eo

--