Re: magnavox vs. mackie

Hi Michael, I hope Sweatwater gave you a good price, I noticed they run
much higher then say.... 8th street.

>>> Nemoguitt@aol.com 12/11 6:31 PM >>>
well i made the BIG plunge and i must tell you that the mackie powered
monitors with the 1202-VLZ pro mixer sounds a whole bunch better than my
20
year old stereo with mis-matched speakers..........what a
delight.........i
might also mention that i got them through sweetwater music with absolutly
no
problems (nice professional people).........now i have no excuse not to
play
out, all i must fear is fear itself......so if anyone wants to move to
pittsburgh and join my big band (me) please do...........:).............oh
happy day!...........michael