Re: boomerang power supply

Forgive my ignorance on the electricity specifications.  What happens
if you use a power supply that lists MORE than your unit needs?  Does
that mean that your unit might fry, or does it just use what it needs?

The reason i ask is that the Line 6 power supplies, that power the
POD's, and the DL4 and their other stomp boxes, is an 9v AC supply,
if i'm not mistaken.  However, if i remember correctly...it's 1200ma.
I'll double check tonight.

The L6 power supply goes for about 20 bucks, i think, and they are
available at most Guitar Centers.

rich