From: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 5:05 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT: Johnson JStation VS. Line6 Pod

Hey

I've been doing more recording than playing lately, and it's made me think
that a good tube modeling preamp may be the way to go.  I bought a Line 6
Spyder, and I like it, but I've been seeing the Johnson JStation around.  I
know the Line 6 is held in pretty high regard.  I also know that Adrian
Belew swears by Johnson amps.

Any opinions welcome.

Thanks.

Mark