Re: Repeater hype evaporates

Scott Winzinger (08:32 AM 12/14/00) wrote:

 >I use to see so much stuff regarding the new Repeater and lately
 >nothing.
 >
 >How can something be so exciting then so extinct?

I think that it's been talked out pretty well. I started hyping it in
July,
then I think Damon decloaked around September to start answering
questions.
They had to push pushed back the release date, so at this point I think
folks are simply waiting for users to get their hands on it.

Damon is still here on the list, though he got nailed by a nasty flu bug...

Mark