Re: Space Station vs. Deluxe Memory Man

For a little more than the Spacestation, you can get the Korg AX1000,
which is also a very cool box.  I've
got the Korg AX30 and I love it.  It's not as weird as the Spacestation,
but it's a lot more programmable.
Spacestation only has uneditable presets, but they are cool.  Get both!
All!  Stuff!

Mark