Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #408

> > Maybe Dennis had the 3440 (Dennis?).
>
>  I've been meaning to check.  I think I still have the beastie over in a
>  corner somewheres...I'll write a note to myself and check tonight
>(Friday).
>  More news on Monday.
Well I visited a friend last night, and saw (by chance) some old Teac
Leaflets.
The 3340S  has the editing lever, which the 3340 does not.
The two look very similar apart from the transport controls, which
are all simple push buttons in the 'S' model, which has 'logic controlled'
transport (=eats less tapes).

Andy Butler