Repeater?

Hey,  (if the list already got this question from me, my apology.  I've
been having problems with the looper's list.)

Remember that Repeater doo-hicky?  Well, my calculations tell me that
it's been over 45 days of the 30 to 45 day delay.  No pun intended.

So what's the deal?  I was part of the group buy with Alto music.  Is
that still on?  Do I have to contact them again?  Will the Repeater
really exist?  So many questions.  If anyone knows any info, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark Sottilaro