--Boomerang dealers/prices--

Hi Loopers:

A friend is looking for a new Boomerang, the souped
up new version, but doesn't want to pay whatever
Guitar Center was asking--it seemed a lot to me when
he told me the price, but i forget what it was.  Maybe
~$500.

Anyone have leads on cheaper deals?  Does Alto music
(who seem to be popular here, and tend to list members'
needs well) sell the 'Rang?  Anyone have any good
experiences purchasing one in the U.S. lately?

Thanks,
pjk

--mundus vult decipi--