Re: Amy Denio

Funny (to me) you mention Amy Denio. I was looking for some of her stuff
here at San Francisco's Amoeba Music yesterday and didn't know where to
start. The only CD I have with Amy on it is the EC nudes' "Vanishing
Point" (where she plays bass, alto sax, accordion, and sings). I'll skip
the part about how mind blowing that CD is and ask: recommendations?

Thanks!

Jim Poppen