RE: so cal gig spam--Review of Performance

I appreciated the honesty that Gary showed- I wish more reviews were that
honest. I don't think it is necessary to have a background on the artist to
critique them, the critic (or looping fan, in this case) knows what he/she
likes based on their own musical experience. I know I (and most other
people) can listen to a CD/live music by an unfamiliar group and give an
opinion. He just happened to type his out. Personally, I am  not a fan of
the 'I am so avant and out there' music, so it was interesting to see
someone type out something which resembles the conversation I may have
while
watching a concert of this kind.. Remember, Stu did post his show to the
list (so perhaps someone would go and talk about it later?).
Bad reviews come with the territory- I have gotten a few. The will of any
type of artist will win over the feelings generated by a bad review. Lets
at
least be thankful the avant/noise fans out there haven't yet screamed 'you
just don't get it, man!'

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com