RE: Responding to "gig spam"

Title: RE: Responding to "gig spam"

We might want to shelve Derogatory comments, but negative ones? Absolutely
not!!

** while agree with most of what you said . . . .

 Still, I'd rather hear more people calling music and
performances as they are, instead of sugar coating them.

** i would think that "as they are" could be better expressed as "how you see them."

after all, i have a pretty different view of my own performance than gary did - - and so did others there (most i have never met before).

stig