Re: FORGET REPEATER!!!

>Damon, if you're still on the list, I'm sure you're carefully wording a
>response to all this. I would suggest from a marketing standpoint reducing
>the fanfare for this product on your website until a realistic release
>date materializes. It just fuels disappointment when the inevitable delays
>happen. (what pun!)

and i'm just thinking maybe Damon isn't able to check his mail while
he's away at the Namm show, only to come back to work and see all of
this...

what fun next week will be...

should i say hello and give him a heads up tomorrow??? kindof like
getting word of tensions second hand..."hey, dude, there are some
pretty pissed off people at you back at the fort...better watch your
step..."  :)

rich