Click Track from EDP

I got my EDP on friday and have already made some really exciting music
over
the weekend.  Here's what I noticed that I would really like to be able to
do:

I would like some small module which connects to the sync output (or midi
output) of the EDP and produces an audible click track which would go into
my headphones. I'm sure one exists, I just don't know how to look for it!
Can anyone help?

I found that when I used NEXTLOOP into an empty loop with the same timing
as
the old loop, I had much dificulty matching my playing to the old tempo
exactly!  I was trying to watch the multiply # change on the beginning of
each cycle.  Fine for short cycles, but rediculous for multiple measure
long
cycles.

Bye-
jon