Re: OT: Fender at NAMM?

curious to why your POD and monitor situation is not working for you?
i follow the line6 message board occasionally, and lots of folks are
having really good luck with a POD/poweramp/monitor setup, or running
into just the poweramp section of their amps via the fx return.

what's your setup like?

rich

ps.  if a jake is a Johnson, then that decision is up to you.  The
current POD vs. Johnson argument is as bad than the EDP vs. Repeater.
Me, i'll take the line6 sound anyday.