RE: Cracks in EDP (question for Kim)

Oh, the humanity! I was hoping that was the case- because taking the old
regulators out, one of the pins snapped off. So, pin 3, with the blank side
to the back of the unit and facing the front of the unit, is on the
right...just connect that to pin 3 of the right side set of pins, right?
Yeah, I think I got it...hehe
Yeah- it didn't look at all like it will fit in the other way- the pins
will
definately have to be bent.

thanks!
Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com

(www.digikey.com). This part