RE: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal

i went by the roland "booth" (mini city . . .) and they didn't seem to have any available for use. they had a bunch of the pedals on the wall, but i'm not sure if there were any guts in 'em.

one thing i did find out was that the reverse was available via an external footswitch - - dunno if it's latch or not.

stig

So, does anyone have any more info on that new BOSS Looping Pedal?

 Price? When its gonna be available? Etc.?

I saw a few posts about the specs(which look very nice!), but nothing else?

Looks like a very cool pedal, and I've never been disappointed with a BOSS pedal.

Thanks for any info ya'll may have.

Pete.