Re: Santa Cruz SOLO BASS LOOPING FESTIVAL

I'd just like to congratulate Rick for putting on these shows! I regret
that I couldn't make it due to illness, but sincerely want to express my
thanks that we have a venue and impressario in Rick Walker willing to deal
with rain, NO-$$$, the technical demands of looping in general, and
educating our local audiences about our musical art.

Great review on The Bottom Line as well!

Apologies to all for missing your show and the chance to meet you!
-Miko