Re: Sync (was Re: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal)

>I totally agree.  I almost can't believe that a company like Roland would
>forget a very important feature like this one.  Also, NO FADE?  What the
>hell
>are they thinking?

Digital fade is not that simple. Thats why the older digital delays
have analog feedback which is not ideal for looping.

>If anyone from Roland is on this list: Do what ever it
>takes to add midi synch and a fade to your unit, and you'll open it up to
>many
>more customers.  (like me!)

I doubt they would come down to us :-)

The problem about MIDI is not so much the connector but that it calls
a measure parameter and IN and OUT and a parameter to switch
Slave-Master...

If you could have just one MIDI connector with clock:
Would you want IN or OUT?
What measure?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org