Re: animal intentions and random 'looping' in nature

>     I just am in love with how the random becomes rhythmical to our
>perceptions.    I personally love to set up to loops that are at randomly
>different speeds and let them interact.   A fun trick is to set the
>Windows
>Media Player (or Mac equivalent) on repeat mode and open up several
>different drum or transient sounds at once and let them cycle in and out
>with each other.

One technique I like is to MIDI sync the JamMan to a sequencer, record the
audio of the sequence into the JamMan, then unplug the MIDI cable while
both the original sequence and the loop are still playing. They very
gradually go out of sync, gets very interesting after a few hours or so...

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org
New & Improv Media
http://www.newandimprov.com
Now available: Admiral Twinkle Devil: Wabi Dub