Re: EDP finally arrived (in Switzerland)

Hey Mark,

> Mark Kunzmann wrote:
> about 9 months ago I promised to notify you on arrival of the
> Echoplex in Switzerland (I suppose the same goes for Central Europe).
                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It depends.
If what you say means the EDP finally received that "CE"-certification
which is obligatory within the "European Community", then yes.

Anyway, IŽd be curious to hear at what price they sell the EDP in
Switzerland because it might be an option for us to buy them there.

(I self-imported mine to Germany but at that time they were a little
cheaper plus the exchange rate was friendlier.)

--
Manfred Bohnhoff

m@bonov.de