Re: Line 6 DL4

Now i'm rethinking this...maybe it won't work.  I'll have to try this
tonight.

Question is:  Does overdub work in play once mode, or does it just
start a new loop?  hmmmm....fun idea i guess if it doesn't work.

oops...almost forgot...will it do it on the EDP?  or what about that
*!@#!&! Repeater?  :)

rich