attention tape loopers

Radio shack has apparently cut the prices on the "endless loop" cassettes,
designed for answering machines. I realize this isn't the same as a good
old
fashioned I just tried out one of the 15 second ones by taping part of a
roadrunner cartoon. The playback is good quality and the gap is less than a
full second. Pretty cool especially if one used reverb or delay to
compensate. Too bad I got the last 15 second one here, I'm sure having like
8 of these going at once (provided you could get a bunch of cheap tape
players) would be amazing. They have them as long as 3 and 5 minutes, I
think. Good news for you one track improvisational live folks maybe. I'm
going to give it a shot myself. Hey even if one breaks you can crack it
open
and maybe figure out how to wind up your own tapes this way? Just thought
I'd share.

Jon