aux send woes * signal chains

I get the digest, so forgive my spaciness.

My rig goes through a Spirt rack mixer. 14 mono + 2 stereo and four
aux-sends + 2 more on a flip switch for a total of six - but only four at
a tiem (ya dig?). To tope it off, there are four stereo returns and two
stereo FX returns. The FX returns are on frills volume only knobs, BUT the
stero returns have balance, volume, and TWO aux sends each that are
identical to aux sends 1 & 3 or 1&4, depending on which "pair" of stereo
returns you are using.

Saves channel strips for stuff and things. I believe it is the called the
RacPac or some other such silly name. email me if you want the model name
or more specifics - it is a very cool little desk!

Regards - Nii

                hittin' them switches on the 20 fo' sevens..