Re: 9 disques

I'd spend most of my time on the island wondering why I can never resist
the
temptation to join in on these threads...  and this is a particularly tough
one!

Desert Island:

Projekct X - Heaven and Earth
Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever
Meredith Monk - Dolmen Music

Road Trip:

Tabla Beat Science - Tala Matrix
Michael Penn - Resigned
Pink Floyd - Meddle

Gifts for Friends:

Brian Eno & David Byrne - My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love
King Crimson - Discipline

... and I'd have to stuff copies of Bjork's "Post" and Orbital's "In Sides"
in a condom and swallow it before going through customs.  :)

Peter