Re: Line 6 DL4

When it comes to the end of the record loop it goes into play without a
glitch. You can then O/D by hitting the switch.

The record light goes on when in O/D I believe.

The playback light blinks when the loop cycles around.

I think you can probably take people's vagueness as to the workings of the
DL-4 as an indication of it's user friendliness.

For the $ the DL-4 is a no brainer, run, don't walk to the store and get
one. It's an excellent (and in some ways unique) looper at any price. Make
sure you get the control pedal, it opens huge potential for it.

Martin Shellard