Re: lo tech delays

I've got a good friend who described how he did this with 2 reel to reel
machines by placing them both on a level surface side by side. Then he
would
place coke bottles between the 2 machines, and thread the tape through the
first machine, then in a zig-zag patern through the coke bottles and on
through the second machine. Depending on how long of a loop he wanted,
determined how many bottles he would use, and how far apart the machines
would be. From the sounds of it, there's nothin' like it!!  Hope this
helps
some. Good Luck!
Pete.