Re: interesting dilema (PITTSBURGH GIG SPAM)

Hey!...way to go. I really feel that all us Loopers should try to schedule
events like that in our own neck of the woods. Good luck! I am not too
sure
about Pittsburgh being the center of the Looping universe.....but if your
goal is met then I will make a pilgrimage there.
Max