Re: EDP input/output gain & distortion problems

So is this going to be another reason why if I want to go stereo, I should
look at getting a Repeater (whenever they become available) rather than a
second EDP?

Mark

Two EDPs will always be cool. Most important : you can either use them in
true stereo, or brother sync'd
but as two independent audio paths, completely unsycn'd, or brother sync'd
in a serial audio path!

The hookup possibilities are huge!

And futhermore, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and the with
EDPs you can actually make
music now. With the Repeater you can only think about making music!

Brother K