Re: thanks dt--for the poetry..

Just to point listmembers to a part of dt's recent work they might
otherwise
overlook:  I just got the Robert Creeley/dt/Steve Swallow/Chris
Massey/David
Cast disc, "Have We Told You All You'd Thought to Know?," and i think it's
one of the best poetry and music CD's I've ever heard.  (The disclaimer
being that I'm very biased, as I studied with Creeley for quite a while,
and
he's often helped me out with generous blurbs for my work.:-))  And yes,
there
be loops aplenty....in a jazzy context.....

bruce comens