Re: DAVID LEE MYERS review from downtown music gallery

dt:

It's on March 25--looks like Oscar night.  Great, maybe we'll have a
snowstorm like this one too and I won't have to worry about any stage
fright
problems!  With Elliott, Tom Dimuzio, and a member of the Hub whose name
keeps escaping me; separate sets....

BTW, just yesterday I went on a search for OAH with no luck.  Thought you
had mentioned Tower had it; not even a divider card.  OM is out of stock.
I'll ski over to Downtown if they have it.

David Lee Myers
pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, and Other Music, and through Forced
Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, Electronic Music Foundation, Recommended, and
Staalplaat.