Resistors for FS300 Option

Thanks to Jim Palmer for his help!  I did some soldering and have mixed
results.  Reason being I was unable to get the correct values for all the
resistors.  So I guess to do it right I should mail order the proper values
from somebody.  Maybe online?  I have the right ones for all functions
except o'dub and multiply--two of the most important.  Of course, I'm
mainly
using my Ztar to control the EDP, but I should correct this thing .  BTW,
the plan is to velcro the two FS300s to the face of the PMC-10.  What fun!
Gary