SHOPPING IN NEW YORK CITY

hello everybody,

I'm looking for a help

In the next days I'll probably go to NYC. Is there seomeone who can
tell me which are the best shops for new &used gear in town? Is there
any cool special place to go for us?
I know this sounds a bit consumistic, but you must consider that some
"esoteric" stuff is very hard to find here in Italy. It took me years
to find an expanded Jammy and I could get one only in Frankfurt
(second hand - payed about 1000 DM - more or less 500 $ -  would you
imagine that?)... so if someone has good addresses  This would save
me a lot of time!

Thanks in advance

Bruno

(In change I can point you a very good italian restaurant in Brooklyn!)