Re: Repeater Uses Note On

Or you could get one of those small little boxes made by Midi Solutions
where you can program it to do what you want.  I believe one of their boxes
will add whatever CC# you like to your existing midi data stream and all it
takes is the box which weighs about 4 ounces and a small section of midi
cable.  Just an idea ...

Steve