Re: Repeater Uses Note On

At 12:01 AM -0500 3/14/01, Tom Ritchford wrote:

>>Buy a cheap laptop and run some MIDI mapping software.
>
>one more thing to carry.  one more thing to set up.  one more thing
>to have to debug.  and a complicated thing at that.

Not complicated at all.

Max on a PowerBook is remarkably stable, though admittedly computers
are more fragile than most rack-mount audio gear.

It's  all a matter of what you need to do. Ten years ago I was able
to get my TC2290 to do things under computer control that most
dedicated loopers still can't do.

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com