Re: fretless, gratitude- recommended loop box?

....about a single looper/fx box: I would recommend the Line6 DL4. It is a
good and simple looper with great sound quality....plus you get 15 other
modeled digital/analog and tape delays. Very cool. I use one of those
along
with a Line6 DM4 Modulation modeler which has chorus, flange, phaser, trem
and vibrato and leslie models. Those two units replaced a whole slew of
stomp boxes for my "live" pedalboard.
Max