Re: Elektros Againinator

Greetings,

Good one Mr. Sorrilaro, I laughed my ass off.  Some folks on this list
need
to lighten up.  A) I think Mark's post makes a good point about Vapor
Wear.
I've been playing synths and with other electronic music equipment since
I was 15,
I'm 23 now and I've saved up money and even put deposits down on so much
equipment that never materialized it's ridiculous.
B) Anyone who thinks Manufacturers gives a rats ass about any particuilar
genere of music obviously smokes crack.  All companies (save very few
select
individuals in the companies) are in it to make money.  Products are
oriented
towards what they think is going to be a profitable venture.  I.e.
Techno/Dance
and it's other related fields are THE thing right now, so every single
product
that comes out (it seems) is "Groove Approved."  I was just disappointed
find out that the new FM Synth that Yamaha is releasing is of the MC-505/
Electribe style :(   (Sorry personal bitch)

So anyhow, to get back on my rant, if anyone honestly thinks any
manufacturer
deserves our patience...BS.  If they want patience don't announce a
product
a year before release, then scrap it because electro-ambient-blue grass
becomes
the new "Big Thing"....

   Later,

    -David-