updated Boomerang Q:

--
OK, so call me lazy or whatever - but I need some assistance and the manual
doesn't seem to explain - Would someone please explain to me what all of
the
updated Boomerang buttons do? I can get to a certain point using the
updated
functions but then no further...  I play a ZenDrum - midi through a Yamaha
drum module - out to the Rang.

I read, either here or at the Loopers website, where someone had printed
out
a list of functions for the buttons and taped it to the Boomerang... I'd
sure like to see that list.

thanks in advance

Larry Stites
Drummer/Vocalist