Re: droning questions

Bob.  Jerry.  Whatever.

I'm in the middle of our year end audit.  You'll have to forgive me my
frazzled nature...

                    Tim Nelson

                    <tcn62@ici.ne        To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
                    t>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: droning
questions
                    03/29/01

                    05:00 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

I think you might mean Jerry Jones... He makes a Coral copy.