From: lindsay@pavestone.com [mailto:lindsay@pavestone.com]
Sent: Friday, 6 April 2001 11:46 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: ot: gig spam

Just wondering--how do you (or anyone else) use ACID live?  Seems like it
would be a pretty "prepared audio" piece.  How much actual performance are
you capable of?  I could see using multiple outs into a mixer and then play
the mixer as an instrument--the mutes, faders, aux sends, pans, FXs, etc.
What's your set up and your method?

                    RA336@aol.com
                                         To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
                    04/06/01             cc:
                    10:22 AM             Subject:     ot: gig spam
                    Please
                    respond to
                    Loopers-Delig
                    ht

i'll be providing groove & ambient constructs
via ACID
behind avante/noise violinist Ritsu Katsumata
at Republica just off the Cornell University Campus (for anyone in Ithaca
ny)
about 9;30 pm friday the 6th april.

see:
www.ritsu.com/republica2.htm