Re: OT: PMC Foot Switch Adjustments

>Oh, I don't know if it's really off thread, is it?  This list is about
>gear,
>isn't it?

Gary,

I believe the obligatory argument is: "No, this list is all about
looping."
The fact that it also has proven to be an internet watering hole for
gearheads is merely a side effect of the technology necessary to create
the
loop based music, and of the personality quirks of people who enjoy
creating
that music.

Just thought that I would attempt to preempt any potential flames that
might
be forthcoming for you.

-skully