Da: Nyama74@cs.com [mailto:Nyama74@cs.com]
Inviato: marted́ 27 marzo 2001 4.14
A: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Oggetto: Oberheim Echoplex for sale

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have an Oberheim Echoplex Digital
Pro for sale. It's a v.5 with 198 seconds of recording time, and it comes
with the EFC-7 footcontroller. It was purchased in 1997, but it has seen
very
little use and is in excellent condition. If you are interested, please
make
an offer. I live in St. Louis, MO. Thanks...Blaine