RE: loop structure idea

hi

a little bit the same.  i have a larger proportional score for 22
proportional loops i put together after a period of kandinsky adoration.
was hoping to get the feedback from those of a circular mindset.  if anyone
is interested i'm thinking of throwing it to the wind to see where...

it'd be nice if it weren't only the leaves in confines of my mind making
noise with it.  the 22 loops could easily accomodate 22 loopers.
imagine...sorry.  grand schematics i know, but feel free to contact me if
you want any info.  maybe i could set it out in parts on the list for
anyone
interested?

michael