Re: new member

Professor Vast wrote:

> just joined list today so i thought i'd say hi. i've had rebirth, just
>got
> an old version of recycle and a new version of Acid and am gonna start
> taking my electronic stuff to the next level with using these music
>apps. i
> do mostly acid and tech dnb stuff. i'm a guitarist so it plays a part in
>the
> music.
>
> any los angeles members out there?
>
> dino

hello dino, welcome to the list.

there are several of us in the los angeles area. i personally don't know
much
of anything about recycle/acid/rebirth, etc., as my
loop-generating/recording
system is somewhat old-school:

acoustic/electric/electronic instruments>mixer>edp>etc.>hard disc
recorder>burner

but there are those among us well versed in what you're using. you should
find
interesting threads in the archive, if ya haven't checked it out already:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive

ciao,

lance g.