OT; kyma

well, I certainly don't want to piss anyone off and have to read
someones strongly held opinions and long winded rant but....

I came a cross a guy selling a used kyma system and I thought I'd give
the group a heads up because there has been a good amount of discussion
recently and in the past

I am not selling it, I have no interest in the sale, I bought an
interface from the gent and got a good deal and he was a good guy to
deal with, employed at motu, seems like a very reasonable sort, oh yeah
he's also looking to trade on other gear

heres a link to his page;

http://www.apocalypse.org/~matthew/sale

peace,    ya'll