Re: new member with some cool edit pro ????

>>about the cracks and pirate issue.... I feel that without these
>>apps i would have no chance to complete projects that require these
>>expensive tools. While im sure there are some app developers on
>>this list, im also sure the corporations make enough money with out
>>the sale they would have never had. piracy i believe requires me to
>>make money using this product, or to make copies and sell them.

L.E.,

this is just the issues that we've gone over here.  like i said,
check out the archives.  also, in your earlier post, you were willing
to trade cool edit pro (and you gave a $$ value) for another piece of
software.  that's cash value that you were essentially willing to
'sell' to get another piece of software, no?  if these apps are
important to you to complete projects, and you don't have a moral
problem with it, cool, go ahead.  i was just stating that advertising
it here would cause some heat.

don't want to fan the flames...i'm done.  just wanted to welcome you
to the list and hope you can get some useful information here...god
knows i have.  as you can see, you've gotten a couple of responses
from folks which indicates there are vehement opinions on both side
of the fence which, when placed in conflict with each other, don't
make for a friendly loop-happy environment.  this is supposedly the
reason we are here.

i would agree with jon's sentiments below.

take care,

rich

ps.  having a chuckle at your 'half-baked' references...perhaps you'd
be interested in the Resinator...a product that got discussed here
today...say hi to wesley pipes for me...bye.